Nicholas G. Tullo, MD, FACC
Voted TOP DOC for 2012!
Millions of people suffer from a fainting condition every year. One in three people have fainted at least once. Most people believe fainting is a benign condition, but it can result in serious injury. Fainting can also be a sign of serious heart rhythm problems, and can lead to sudden cardiac death.
For those of you who may have fainted or know someone who has been frustrated by this condition, now there is somewhere you can go. There is someone who can help....
The New Jersey Center For Fainting
This unique website provides:
- In-depth articles about diagnosis and treatment of fainting or syncope
- Access to advanced topics in cardiology and cardiac arrhythmias relating to fainting
- Information about related topics such as dysautonomias / autonomic dysfunction
- Resources for further research on fainting / syncope
- Discussion Board on fainting and related topics